MidSouth Mutual - Flexible Payment Plans
Easy Pay Options
pay Via Credit Card By Clicking on the Button. >>>
Did you know we also offer ACH payments where you pay no interest on payment plans?
Annual Payment Plans New Business:
- Quarterly: 25% (plus expense constant) due at policy inception and 3 equal installments.
- Ten Pay: 25% (plus expense constant) due at policy inception and 9 equal installments.
- Automatic Ten Pay: 15% (plus expense constant) due at policy inception and 9 equal monthly installments. This option is only available if paying monthly through automatic bank draft.
For Customers Renewing with MidSouth:
(Good Payment History Required)
- Eleven Installments: 15% down (plus expense constant) 10 equal installments. Available upon renewal.
- Automatic Twelve Pay: Available only if paying monthly through automatic bank draft. Initial installment due at policy inception (plus expense constant) and 11 equal installments. Available upon renewal.
- Monthly Self Reporting for premiums in excess of $5,000.00 (15% non‐working deposit required).
Take the stress out of Premium payments - Sign up for ACH Payments - See Forms Below
Please be sure to attach and send your completed ACH payment form via e-mail by clicking on the link below.