We have been providing workers' compensation insurance and associated services to contractor's and construction firms since 2006. Today, we serve clients across ten states with careful expansion into additional states planned in the near future.
What We've Achieved
- Successfully serving clients since 2006
- Sustained profitable growth and development
- Expansion of business into ten states and counting
- Development of advanced policy management systems to enhance services
- Development of sophisticated safety resources to support better worksite safety
- Introduction of new responsive website
- Creation of a comprehensive claims form library to support clients across multiple states
- A consistent commitment to delivering superior service to agency partners and clients
- A focus on continuous improvement to enhance and improve the company to the benefit of our clients
Financial Stability & strength
MidSouth Mutual Insurance Company is pleased to report that it has earned an A, Exceptional Financial Stability Rating (FSR) from Demotech, Inc. The company participated in an extensive multi-step review process to earn the rating. The process included a comprehensive financial and operational review to develop the FSR for MidSouth Mutual.
FSRs are a leading indicator of the financial stability of Property & Casualty insurers. The rating process provides an objective baseline for assessing solvency based upon changes in financial stability, as manifested in an insurer's balance sheet. FSRs are based upon a series of quantitative ratios and considerations which together comprise the Financial Stability Analysis Model.